• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My photos are waiting for review since 21 days!

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Some of the files i have uploaded
 are waiting for validation in the "in review" section since 21 days !
Why is it so long? Whyyyyyy?

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not the only one. Mine as well.

I think there are probably many people having the same issue.

Probbly short staffed due to covid-19

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem here... It's a little frustrating, must say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody from Adobe can answer this question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am a contributor from the Netherlands. I have been working with stock since 2015. I am already waiting for verification of my attributed photos for 16 days. Sent letters - NO ANSWER! Communicated in a chat. The manager advised me to write a letter.  I wrote a letter again. NO ANSWER! NO EXPLANATION! This is very disappointing ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've started to see some review of my images today. I hope this situation will be solved soon. 

One thing that I realized this days, is that it will take longer to review mainly those images that we upload but not finish to submit. I must confess i've done that some times, because I was trying to make a list of the best keywords for them, so I let them there, uploaded but not fully submitted. For any reason they decide to review those images after the ones I've submitted more or less recently (6-7 days). 

Anyway, it is a fact that they are taking too long to review.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback! 🙂 Maybe this explains something... With me, such a problem arose for the first time in 5 years on this stock. I am currently awaiting verification of photos that I sent 16 days ago, 10 days ago, 8 days ago, 6 days ago and 3 days ago. It is very disappointing that no one from the support service showed even a bit of attention. No answer, no explanation 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand you. I have 56 images at this moment waiting to be reviewed. I'm a contributor of Adobe and Fotolia since 2014, and the first years they never took more than 3 days to approve or reject an image. 

And I'm experiencing also other problems with indexation in images that are my best sellers. Did you contact them sending a message in "Contact us" in the bottom of your Contributor's page? That's were I've made contact due to a problem with some images that doesn't appear online, they answered me one day after that, but still not fixed...
Guess we'll have to be patient. Good luck with your files 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for your support! I have already sent three letters in the last days. No answer. It remains only to wait! Thank you! Good luck and success to you too! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to me like illustrations get a faster review than photos... there should be some message from adobe on the website... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, illustrations, vectors and videos are reviewed perhaps the same day they are submitted, I guess because they are in the need of those type of files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, there should be information, an explanation. After all, it is possible at this busy time to at least limit the volume of uploading content for each contributor and reduce the load on moderators. Or to put it bluntly - we are not interested in this content ... However, there are no explanations and help. It is very demotivating and disorienting... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines