Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My photos was rejected / Rejected Photo

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody!
I am a new person here and I am looking for information on rejection reasons. Cay you give me your suggestions/feedback on my pictures? What is wrong, what should I improve in my photos? What should I avoid so the situation will not repeat? The rejection reason are "technical problems".

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What rejection reason did Adobe give you?  Please do not make us guess.   Images can be rejected for various reasons:  technical, intellectual property, model releases, aesthetic/commercial appeal or unacceptable file type.

Meanwhile, study these links.  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. White Balance problem - too blue; easy to fix. When I zoom in, it also seems to be quite pixelated, but perhaps that's because you uploaded a small jpg here.

2. The sky seems oversaturated, and the shadows are too dark. You might have a focus problem too, since none of the people seem to be in sharp focus.

3. White Balance problem; sections of the clouds are clipped - blown out with no detail whatsoever. Shadows are underexposed.

4. White Balance; clipping

5. Zoomed in at 100% the focus looks soft.

6. White Balance; underexposed shadows.

You should upload full size images here when asking for feedback, as small jpgs exhibit their own issues, including pixelation which makes it more difficult to analyze the image for other flaws.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jill_C,

Thank you very much for your quick answer and detailed explanation! It is of great help to me. Thanks to your advice I will be able to improve my current and future photos. I am really grateful 🙂 All the best!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Marc&Tryc You have some great specifics from @Jill_C and I can't add much more technical advice but, overall, the composition of your images is not well thought out. You have not given the viewer anything as the main point of importance of your photo... everything is sort of equal in terms of amounts of snow, sky, foreground, background. Landscape and "setting" or establishing images require a lot of time and effort to get right to begin with but post processing is also very important to understand and get right. You'll need to keep learning how the tools of camera RAW, Lightroom, and Photoshop work to get better results. Keep trying, take classes, read books, and always ask for feedback, too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jain Lemos,

Thank you for your comment 🙂 All suggestions are very precious to me since I am still learning how to make good pictures and improve my skills. I would not be able to do that without the professional feedback. Thank you very much for your time devoted to evaluation of my pictures!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, it's my pleasure, you are most welcome. It's a good sign you are open to constructive feedback. That is a big part of learning photography!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines