• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My photos were rejected due to "Technical Issues", any feedback?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, these photos were rejected due to "technical issues" without any details provided. Could you please advise? What is a technical issue? can anyone explain to me, please? I am a beginner.

Mountain view.jpeg

220_F_417211668_Zpu19zbIkY4p5yx3nKKcX7JXPdttrnfG  220_F_417447244_2grnQyvnbdkBDmF2vVLLAIVLzb8mEU16

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

In the 1st photo the blue of the sky is too saturated. The trees also have a bluish cast. There are white borders at the transition from the trees to the sky. Except for the large leaves in the foreground, hardly any details can be seen.

The other two pictures are too small to say much about. The sky is also too saturated. Maybe the info here will help you:

quality-and-technical-issues 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Sadly, oversaturated colors are not a good thing.

Adobe Stock looks for highest visual and technical quality. See links below.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Better luck with your next submission.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the 1st photo the blue of the sky is too saturated. The trees also have a bluish cast. There are white borders at the transition from the trees to the sky. Except for the large leaves in the foreground, hardly any details can be seen.

The other two pictures are too small to say much about. The sky is also too saturated. Maybe the info here will help you:

quality-and-technical-issues 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your feedback and resources. I think it will help me a lot. I did not upload the original photo of The other two, that's why it is small because it's coming from the adobe link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Composition is awkward, especially the road with the bit of a tree growing in front of it, and copious telegraph lines, and Adobe give #3's specific fault under "Image quality" in https://helpx.adobe.com/bg/stock/contributor/user-guide.html/bg/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-t...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your feedback and resources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, oversaturated colors are not a good thing.

Adobe Stock looks for highest visual and technical quality. See links below.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Better luck with your next submission.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your feedback and resources. I will read these article.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines