• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my photos were rejected due to technical problems!

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i am new to adobe stock, i uploaded photos and they got rejected due to technical issues.
please can you explain to me what is wrong. and can adob in
the future to write the reason for the rejection, it would be COOL. ) thanks! 

rosa after rein 1 (1 of 1)-1.jpgvinograd i kapli 1 (1 of 1)-1.jpgvinograd Trauben 1 (1 of 1)-1.jpgVishnya 5 wallpepper 1 (1 of 1)-1.jpgbase ball 1 (1 of 1)-1.jpg

vinograd i kapli 5 (1 of 1)-1.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Mostly for focus problems. 

Rawlings is a registered trademark & protected property.  You cannot use that image commercially unless you remove that trademark.

====================

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in their own projects. See links below.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mostly for focus problems. 

Rawlings is a registered trademark & protected property.  You cannot use that image commercially unless you remove that trademark.

====================

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in their own projects. See links below.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @zelim0101 ,

As said by @Nancy OShea it's mainly out of focus issues. All your shots are out of focus.

The depth of field of your camera is set too wide or you are too close to the subjects.

The leaves of the first photo was shaking and your shutter speed was not fast enough to freeze the shot, thus resulting in a double edge of the leaf.

The subjects in the forefront of your frames must always be in focus. Therefore if there are objects in the forefront that you do not care to focus on in you framing, move it away or you move away from it. 

Parts of the second image is underexposed and has lost details. You needed to either add light to the dark area, or create a reflections of the existing light to light-up the dark areas.

The third image also has areas that are underexposed and has no details. In addition the camera shakes. You need to hold the camera still when taking a photo, and depending on the camera, you might also need to stand still for a second or two after the snap.

The fourth image displays camera shake.

The fifth image has color fringing on the edge and also the IP issue as highlighted previously. That too is not sharp, neither is the sixth image.

This is the process Adobe implements: The moderators give a rejection reason and the forum link that you go to for details. ACPs and other experienced users in the forum explain the issue. This is an efficient way of getting more photos reviewed in shorter time.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines