• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My pics are still in review

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My pics are still in review even after it's given time period what should i do to get confirmation? is there any problem in my account?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For how long are they in review now? I got one approved today that I submited 2 days ago. But sometimes I have pictures that stay in the review queue longer. I suppose, but can not confirm as I have no insight, that there is a multiple stage approval queue, where a base moderator can forward pictures for more in depth check to senior moderators.

It may be that because of the promotion ending on December 31st, a lot more pictures are coming in and as this slowing down the approval time for an individual picture. Also because of the holyday season, moderations could be slower (normally met with less pictures coming in).

But it simply may mean that the picture has been allocated to a moderator who needs more time to check your picture.

But in any way pictures should be moderated in a week period. I never had a longer waiting time.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Images are reviewed manually in the order they are received. The files you submitted on December 20 were reviewed. Your files pending review were submitted today and will likely be looked at in the next several days.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi alij

The reviewing period is usually within 5 working days. If images are uploaded close to or on a weekend, it might take a little longer if the moderators are dealing with high volume; however it should not go over seven days.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines