• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my pics were rejected by intellectual property.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, I would like to contribute with my own pics in this community, I was trying to upload some pics and then of a couple of dasys were rejected and this is the cause.

"During our review, we found that it contains elements that appear to be protected by intellectual property (IP) laws, so we can't accept it into our collection. Elements protected by IP may appear in the image or in the description, title, and/or keywords."

Really I don't found an issue here and would like to ask you if you can to help me to understand what happened?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

The iPhone 11 design is patented and owned by Apple.  Anybody could easily identify it for what it is. 

You can't sell images of iPhone commercially without Apple's permission. Apple is fiercely protective of their brand, designs and patents. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Restrictions: Editorial Use Only.  That image is NOT for commercial use.  See links below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/ee/stock/contributor/user-guide.html/ee/stock/contributor/help/editorial-requirements.ug.html

Editorial images are typically provided by partner agencies that Adobe Stock regularly works with.  Adobe Stock does not accept Editorial Use Only images from individual contributors. Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Intellectual property usually means somebody other than you is the legal owner of the object(s) depicted in your image.  And you must obtain a signed release from the owner to use that image commercially.  I can't be more specific because you didn't show us the image.

Meanwhile read these articles and bookmark them for future reference:

Stock Contributor User Guide

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nancy,

Thank you so much for your help, I attach a pic involved in rejection, maybe you find some that I can´t to see, this pic was taken by me.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The iPhone 11 design is patented and owned by Apple.  Anybody could easily identify it for what it is. 

You can't sell images of iPhone commercially without Apple's permission. Apple is fiercely protective of their brand, designs and patents. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy,

Ok, I understand this, but now I think how does for example one contributor like this.

https://stock.adobe.com/co/images/woman-hand-holding-box-apple-iphone-11-under-the-table/294546326?p...

maybe can you explain me what does this person to adobe stock allow him upload this content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Restrictions: Editorial Use Only.  That image is NOT for commercial use.  See links below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/ee/stock/contributor/user-guide.html/ee/stock/contributor/help/editorial-req...

Editorial images are typically provided by partner agencies that Adobe Stock regularly works with.  Adobe Stock does not accept Editorial Use Only images from individual contributors. Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Completely understood.

Thank you so much Nancy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.  Glad I could help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines