• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my portfolio are not displayed in turkey. my Portfolio in to much missing works

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello i am livinf turkey and my portfolio are not displayed in turkey. missing many work in portfolio.
sample its not normal https://stock.adobe.com/tr/contributor/207900622/METEHAN%20BAHADIR

normal: https://stock.adobe.com/ca/contributor/207900622/METEHAN%20BAHADIR

normal https://stock.adobe.com/uk/contributor/207900622/METEHAN%20BAHADIR

whats happening, i dont understand. where is my works in turkey link and turkey region.

opening missing files in region turkey page not found issue.

Help me pls.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

As Adobe Stock expands into new countries such as Turkey, we are building collections, starting with a selection of high quality images from our top sellers. We are adding regularly new content as we expand our efforts in developing the service offered into these countries. 

This means that not all your content is offered to Turkish customers, but continues to be available in other countries as you have observed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Adobe Stock expands into new countries such as Turkey, we are building collections, starting with a selection of high quality images from our top sellers. We are adding regularly new content as we expand our efforts in developing the service offered into these countries. 

This means that not all your content is offered to Turkish customers, but continues to be available in other countries as you have observed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same problem with my portfolio , which is not displayed in Egypt or Turkey or all middle east countries

Let me tell you honestly this is really stupid thing , let me tell you just an example

when someone search about : "eid cookies" in United states , you get : 4,897 results 

when someone search about : "eid cookies" in Egypt  , you get : 41 results !

What do you think if most people who search about these keywords are from Egypt and middle east countries

This is totally not logic , and your answer is not logic at all 

Egypt and middle East ar not new countries , if you don't know, Fotolia was working sucessfully with these countries for many years 

and if they are new countries , is it smart thing to hide thousands of stock from being displayed

in fact this make both of us lose a alot , you (adobe) and us (contributores)

Wish you review this strange action ASAP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tend to agree. I am also not a supporter of different search results in different regions. I submit english keywords and titles even though I live in Germany. This may result in German buyers not finding my work. Usually, this is only a noticible problem if my photos are of German significance. For instance Frankfurt Germany Skyline photos.

This is of little interest for english speaking regions but may not be found in german speaking regions. I know, keywords and titles are translated. Then why the regional differences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am facing the same problem with my portfolio , which is not displayed in Egypt or Turkey or all middle east countries

Let me tell you honestly this is really stupid thing , let me tell you just an example

when someone search about : "eid cookies" in United states , you get : 4,897 results 

when someone search about : "eid cookies" in Egypt  , you get : 41 results !

What do you think if most people who search about these keywords are from Egypt and middle east countries

This is totally not logic , and your answer is not logic at all 

Egypt and middle East ar not new countries , if you don't know, Fotolia was working sucessfully with these countries for many years 

and if they are new countries , is it smart thing to hide thousands of stock from being displayed

in fact this make both of us lose a alot , you (adobe) and us (contributores)

Wish you review this strange action ASAP

By @arap48353753

If you look carefully at the countries that have restrictions, they are probably all countries that force Adobe to operate under certain legal restrictions. I do not have any insight into the Adobe decision-making, but a company is much more vulnerable to legal actions from those countries than Fotolia was. I have exactly ONE picture in my portfolio, that shows in those countries. There are most likely only assets checked that have a certain roll-over, and this for performance and cost reasons.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines