• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My portfolio doesn't display all my moderated files

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, My portfolio doesn't display all my moderated files, 10 images are missing from my online portfolio.

[moderator changed the message subject, was "Hi"]

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but to be able to help you, you need to tell us the link to your public portfolio, and you need to tell us the asset IDs and/or links to the assets, that you think are missing.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 190 images in my portfolio, only 180 images are visible online. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should contact contributor support. There may be an indexing problem. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

BTW: not all yout assets have the required keywords. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still learning about keywords. But you can not tell really because in my portfolio on the same work they are different keywords than on my portfolio online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean? Can you please explain.

The problem is I have different keywords in my portfolio section and different keywords online. I am changing this third time, I told them already. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The listing of "similar keywords" that that is seen under your image by a Buyer in the Buyer portal is not the same as the keywords that you've entered on your image in the Seller portal and which are used by the Buyer to search for your image. I believe it's simply a suggestion to a Buyer that allows them to expand their search criteria, though I'm not certain of why this apparent discrepancy exists. I have confirmed this on quite a few of my images. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the answer. Yes, but here is two times rabbit I already put rabbit in my selling section, instead of rabbit was bunnies, or bunny, it is completely strip of and two times rabbit. Can someone change the keywords without your permission on your work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read my comments again. The keywords that you entered remain intact on your image. Look in your Portfolio to verify. However, the keywords that you see in the Buyer portal under your image are not the complete set of keywords that you entered. The keywords that are used in the Search engine are the keywords YOU entered that remain intact on your image.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, not really because I've seen this morning few pictures with my keywords and some keywords are even different in my portfolio, for example in I never write or something goldfish to describe a lady with a gold makeup. I am living in UK, Surbiton. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are different some new words for example what the picture with orchard where you can not see any fruits have anything to do with a fruit farm? And That was a keywords on buyer site. Honestly, where is that come from?

Thank you for all your help, I am waiting for the response from Adobe about missing 10 images from my portfolio. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've also seen irrelevant keywords for my assets before. That seems to be the Adobe AI.

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Btw you can see this picture in screenshots nothing to do with fruit farm, how anyone can describe this as a fruit farm, completely misleading for the buyer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The AI is sometimes off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are many accounts that they don't have even one generative AI. Anyway, why do you think it is only 180 images visible and 10 are in black hole:)))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are many accounts that they don't have even one generative AI. 

By joych@art

I know! 

As for your initial problem, I think it's an indexing issue. You should contact contributor support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thank you, one person suggested that my portfolio will display correctly in different countries, I went through many countries but the same number everywhere, nothing changed. Thank you very much for the conversation and advice. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

joych@art wrote:

Yes, thank you, one person suggested that my portfolio will display correctly in different countries, I went through many countries but the same number everywhere, nothing changed. Thank you very much for the conversation and advice. 

What country are you in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You aren't located in one of the restricted countries, you would see exactly 0 assets in that case:

Abambo_0-1677929987940.png

There are only 2 categories: standard and restricted. Restricted countries will need additional scrutiny before the asset will be available for sale.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know. As @Abambo said, you'll need to contact Adobe directly to determine why those images seem to be missing.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did already, and I am waiting for their answer, the first suggestion was that they are just visible in different countries, but I have checked that they are not they're just missing, my portfolio is stacked on 180.  Thank you for all your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the requirements:

• Include "generative AI" in the title of ALL images (in English) in which all or part of the file was created with generative AI software.
    • This includes composites with multiple asset types
  • Include "generative AI" as a single keyword (in English regardless of language you are keywording in)
  • Include "generative" as a single keyword
  • Include "AI" as a single keyword

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i watched video and the lady said generative AI in title, and generative, ai, in keywords

it was video with Matt introduction to Stock. and i am ticking box.also 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check this: Generative AI submission guidelines - Adobe Support Community - 13549435 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope, guys, you are going to chase rather people who don't want to admit that they are doing generative AI images. I can add generative AI too it isn't a problem I wonder if this post is before time they executed generative AI box, because now you can not submit work without ticking this box. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines