My public profile shows photos which aren't mine and mine are missing

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just gone to my profile and it shows photographs belonging to other people on the 1st page.  On the 2nd page it shows my photographs but older ones and not more recent ones.  Has this happened to anyone else?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a quick update on this in case anyone else has the same issue.  I was viewing it in Edge.  I closed it down completely, re-opened a new window and it still showed other peoples photographs.  I have just opened it in Chrome and it shows my photographs and is working ok. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange. I may try that out, when I get hold of my computer.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It might be a cashing issue with your browser. 

Delete cache and cookies in the new Microsoft Edge
  1. Open Microsoft Edge, select Menu (3 dots icon on top right corner of the browser) > Settings > Privacy & services.
  2. Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
  3. Select "Cached images and files" and "Cookies and other site data" check box and then select Clear.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea, Product User & Community Expert
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines