• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my stock picture reject for tecnical issue

Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am a new bi to adobe stock. can someone from the adobe community give me an idea what is the issue with this picture, recently rejected for a technical reason, Thanks in advance 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Hi @Anjeliekhan,

REASON:  Poor lighting.

Food & drink photography is highly specialized and requires careful composition, multiple light sources and perfect technical quality. 

Look at what other Stock Contributors are doing in this category.

https://stock.adobe.com/search?k=smoothie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Hi @Anjeliekhan , the photo is noisy and out of focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Zoom in to 100% and you will see that nothing in the image is in sharp focus. In addition, the white topping in the avocado smoothie is overexposed and blown out, i.e. no details whatsoever. Since you had all the elements in place, 2 nice looking smoothies, the avocado, the mango, an interesting wood platter, and a nice tabletop, you should have played with the composition arranging it multiple times until you got the most pleasing setup. If you're not able to hold the camera steady enough to ge

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Stock Contributors forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Ged. 

But i didn't get what you mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You originally posted in the wrong forum, I just moved your post to the correct forum šŸ™‚

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Anjeliekhan,

REASON:  Poor lighting.

Food & drink photography is highly specialized and requires careful composition, multiple light sources and perfect technical quality. 

Look at what other Stock Contributors are doing in this category.

https://stock.adobe.com/search?k=smoothie

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Nancy,

Thank you so much for highlighting the problem with the picture. yea its looks like true the light in the background. i will work up on this section. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Anjeliekhan , the photo is noisy and out of focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Defently  I will work out. Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zoom in to 100% and you will see that nothing in the image is in sharp focus. In addition, the white topping in the avocado smoothie is overexposed and blown out, i.e. no details whatsoever. Since you had all the elements in place, 2 nice looking smoothies, the avocado, the mango, an interesting wood platter, and a nice tabletop, you should have played with the composition arranging it multiple times until you got the most pleasing setup. If you're not able to hold the camera steady enough to get sharp focus, a tripod would have been useful.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Helpful suggestion and I are really glad to know my mistakes tho it's minor but the lesson to learn how and where I have to sharp in IQ while capturing images. Thanks, once again Jill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You really need first to handle your camera. Either the autofocus was off or you misconfigured your camera. You did shoot at ISO 500 which means introducing a lot of noise even that the exposure time was 1/500s, so you could go a lot lower in ISO. Fix the ISO at 100 and manually configure aperture (f value) and exposure (t value). Learn first to shoot like that. Use a tripod if available, sometimes a couple of books also help. Shoot in raw format, and develop later. Canon cameras come with DPP, if you do not have access to Lightroom (classic) or similar. Look at your pictures at 100% and 200% magnification, correct the exposure, shadows, highlights, noise and sharpening, but without introducing artefacts.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines