• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my uploaded and accepted images appears in contributor page but gone in gallery for selling

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I'm checking my page. from contributor page I tap the image then click "file # xxxxxxx" link but it saying page not found. it happen on multiples image then I check gallery only 3 images appear while the rest (1000+) images didnt appear at all. all of them still appear on my contribution page. this never happen before. what happen? and what should I do to solve this?

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe is currently localizing the experience for certain countries. If yo are located in one of these countries you may see only part of your assets but people outside of those countries see the whole collection. It takes time to walk through all assets and select those suitable for your region. I suppose that they go from bestsellers to worst sellers (that's what I would do). 

If you post the link of your gallery, I can check if that is the case for you.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines