• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Não compreendi o motivo da recusa desta foto. Alguém pode me ajudar compreender?

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Não compreendi o motivo da recusa desta foto. Alguém pode me ajudar compreender?

IMG_1716.JPG

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @NinaBrum ,

This frame is underexposed and do not have enough depth of field.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The image suffers from lack of dynamic range. In a scene with so much contrast between light and shadow, it's best to set the camera (on a tripod of course) to use automatic bracketing - 3, 5 or 7 images at different stops - and blend those in LR or PS. Then straighten the verticals, lighten the shadows a bit if necessary and darken the highlights - look at the histogram to be sure it's well balanced. I think the composition could have been improved by backing up and getting more of the side of the church in view; that would be more interesting than the non-descript building and power pole on the right. You also had either a dirty lens or sensor spots - see the dots in the sky? Those are easy to remove during post, but even easier to avoid by cleaning the lens first!

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines