• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Não entendi por que foi rejeitado

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Não entendi o porquê de serem recusadas. Essas fotos foram feitas em médio formato com um a NOBLEX 150U. Gostaria de entender

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Great picture, but it's black and white and contains noise:

Abambo_0-1629728641949.png

The Noblex is a great camera for artistic photography, but you should avoid any classic non-digital camera for stock photography. The scanned pictures never have that clinically clean look that modern digital cameras produce.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great picture, but it's black and white and contains noise:

Abambo_0-1629728641949.png

The Noblex is a great camera for artistic photography, but you should avoid any classic non-digital camera for stock photography. The scanned pictures never have that clinically clean look that modern digital cameras produce.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bom, cada um tem uma visão. A sua joga fora todos os mestres que  fotografaram em analógico. O ruido, que no caso é granulação, pois as fotos foram feitas em 6 x 6 por uma Mamiya c330 e por uma Noblex 150U. Digitalizadas com um Imacon Flextight 949. Vendi muito essas fotos que foram recusadas. Inclusive a última venda foi feita para um dos maiores hospitais do Rio de Janeiro, retirando dos bancos de imagem essa venda, pela falta de visões diferentes e uma estetica mais elastica. É uma pena não vender essas fotos na plataforma.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know that the noise comes from the grain. I photographed analogue for a long time and only switched to digital photography when the quality of the digital images surpassed that of the analogue and the cameras were affordable. There is no question that the images are interesting. It's just that they are not suitable for the kind of stock photography that Adobe markets. I don't know which stock provider markets such images.

For your information: I am not an Adobe employee. I am a contributor myself, and my images are examined with the same meticulousness as those of all other contributors.

I wish you continued success with your pictures.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines