• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nadie revisa mis imágenes y llevan un mes a la espera

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HAce un mes que subí las imágenes y las cargué a la espera de que se revisaran y aun no he tenido respuesta. La última vez me pasó lo mismo y estuvieron 6 meses sin que nadie las revisara para empezar a vender, al final las borré y me olvidé de AdobeStock pero ahora he vuelto a probar y ahí siguen 1 mes después. ¿Alguien sabe cómo ponerme directamente en contecto con alguien de Adobe? en Discord no me dan solución, 

Un saludo

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "26 days" noted on the screen print that you included is counted from the day you uploaded the image to your Portfolio on the "New" images tab, not the day you Submit. It remains there until you add the keywords and title and Submit the image. The clock doesn't start over after you Submit the image. When did you actually add the keywords/title and Submit the image? The review process should take only a few days. Mine are usually accepted or rejected within 2-3 days. If it has been significantly longer since you submitted, you should follow up directly with Adobe Stock, since this community of other stock contributors does not have access to your account, and does not the reason for delay. You can contact Adobe here:

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/Contact

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I submitted them the same day. 

Thanks for the link!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines