• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need feedback on photo please.

Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been here a while and my rejection rate is generally low and I like to fool myself I know what I am doing.  Then again life is a constant learning process.  The image below has been rejected for the standard "technical reasons".   Upon first rejection and relooking at it I made some minor changes to what I considered may have been the reason (I lightened it slightly and returned more detail to the background shadows) but it has been rejected again for the same reasons so I am obviously not seeing it the same way the reviewers are.  Could a few people give me some feedback please and help me see what I am not seeing.  Thank you.204b  May 22 2020 calne.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would really appreciate some comments on the above photo - it was rejected for the usual "technical reasons" and I really do not know what is the problem - I consider it to be fully sharp, with no noise or CA.  I do need others input here so I can learn further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Your image at first glance is lacking tonal contrast, so a little more contrast and vibrance could be added. Also, the white balance is incorrect. It is too cold - a bit too blue. The image needs to be warmed up a bit. Perhaps the composition could be improved a bit. The blade of grass/leaf at the bottom right is a bit distracting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  It has given me some aspects to play around with in development - and reminded me there is more to life than just sharp lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines