• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help. Images rejected due to technical issues

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community! Hope you are doing great. I have tons of photos that I love and decided to involve myself with Stock Photography. These are some of my pictures that have been rejected due to technical issues and I would love it if you could give me some feedback regarding these issues. Thank you very much, ZivDSC_1032.jpgDSC_1467.jpgDSC_1989.jpgDSC_1378.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The rooster is out of focus or is blurred because of movement. It looks also underexposed. Your third is a black and white picture. Your first is also out of focus, has a strong noise problem, and you may also have chromatic aberration…

The cow picture is the only one worth to work on. It's underexposed and could handle some sharpening and noise reduction. And you could crop the image to get a more pleasant view.

Abambo_0-1629721571298.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Ziv Paczy ,

Please zoom your files to between 100 and 200% for inspection.

The bird is very noisy and also displays color fringing in the highlighted areas.

Too much of the cattle is out of focus and it too is extremely noisy - both luminance and color.

The rooster is out of focus, extremely noisy, underexposed and has color fringing visible below the beak.

The third is a black and white, and one that is not appealing.

In my opinion the bird is recoverable, the others you just have to let go.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines