Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need some help to progress

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm new to adobe stok, and several of my files have been refused for technical issues. For example this one as an attachment. Could someone tell me what are in detail the technical issues that motivate the denial?

I've read Adobe's help content on this, but based on your experience as a contributor, what are the most common rejection reasons for newbies?

Thanking you for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

The first thing that stands out is the blown-out highlight of the archway. When enlarged a bit as well, the detail is rather lost. The pixels appear more smudged - so I think in-camera noise reduction has been applied, and using noise reduction tends to smudge the pixels in order to reduce the grain-like appearance you get when using high ISO.

In this shot you are shooting into the light, the camera is exposing more for the shadows, so because you have light coming from the archway it will be overexposed.

InkedP1000441_LI.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines