Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need specifics for rejection reason.

Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there as I'm new here I'm unable to understand rejection reason mentioned as "Technical Issue", Kindly help me out by elaborating same to me, Thank You.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Mainly a focus issue. the face is not real sharp. Also it is a little underexposed and there is some noise.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

You didn't miss this one by a lot. You need to tweak the exposure a bit, adjust the sharpening, address the increased noise because of the sharpening, especially in the background. With some tweaks and some luck, the picture will pass then.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mainly a focus issue. the face is not real sharp. Also it is a little underexposed and there is some noise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm grateful for your time and efforts, will surely comeover it.
Regards-
Kshitj Saxena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You didn't miss this one by a lot. You need to tweak the exposure a bit, adjust the sharpening, address the increased noise because of the sharpening, especially in the background. With some tweaks and some luck, the picture will pass then.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your efforts, will make changes and surely come over it.
Regards:

Kshitij Saxena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Deleted User ,

The photo is under-exposed, not completely in focus and there is yellow-green color fringing on the edge of the wood on the top right corner. There out of focus seem to be a depth of field issue since the tails seem to have gone lost in the background blur. To see these error, please zoom to between 100 and 200%.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You for your time and efforts, I apreciate it and i'll come over it surely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines