• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Contributor- Images rejected for "Technical Issues"

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would Greatly appreciate it if someone could please help me understand why my images were rejected so that I might be able to avoid the same mistakes moving forward! 

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

I did not look at all of your images, they have probably all the same or similar problems:

Abambo_0-1617725278997.png

Stock1: Has been converted to b/w and shows artefacts due to the processing. Personally, I think that there is not enough of the picture in focus.

Abambo_1-1617725421800.png

Stock27: Chromatic aberration. And in addition, the picture is out of focus.

Stock15 is again a b/w picture.

Abambo_2-1617725526235.png

Stock25 is out of focus. There may also be colour banding and other artefacts.

As for the other pictures I did not look at them. Please do not post

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Hi @BLUpalette Photography ,

The photos I look at are not completely sharp. 

I get the impression you had some sort of filter over the lens. This is extremely hazy and not sharp.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1617747936896.png

The black and white are not so sharp and too flat.

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1617748105314.pngjacquelingphoto2017_2-1617748163892.png

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not look at all of your images, they have probably all the same or similar problems:

Abambo_0-1617725278997.png

Stock1: Has been converted to b/w and shows artefacts due to the processing. Personally, I think that there is not enough of the picture in focus.

Abambo_1-1617725421800.png

Stock27: Chromatic aberration. And in addition, the picture is out of focus.

Stock15 is again a b/w picture.

Abambo_2-1617725526235.png

Stock25 is out of focus. There may also be colour banding and other artefacts.

As for the other pictures I did not look at them. Please do not post more than 3 pictures in a range. If after getting the critics for those pictures your refusals for the other ones are still unclear, you can post a different one. It's time-consuming to open each picture, and it may not contribute to helping others in their process to see what may go wrong. It's also not easy to refer the correct picture for the critique.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Generally

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response and your assistance, I really appreciate it. Just one other question... Will all black and white photos not be accepted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your black and white picture is looking exceptionally outstanding it might be considered. However it is not recommended since Photoshop does an excellent job at converting from color to black and white, Your images has greater opportunity for sale in color than in black and white since both category customers will buy them. There are much more need for color than black and white, which could mean many black and white images becoming dead-stock. As a beginner, inexperienced in taking professional quality images I suggest you concentrate on color only. I do not believe at this time you will be able to submit the quality black and white that will stimulate consideration.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your response Jaquelin! I will definitely take
everything you said in
to consideration and re-edit my photos accordingly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The photos I look at are not completely sharp. 

I get the impression you had some sort of filter over the lens. This is extremely hazy and not sharp.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1617747936896.png

The black and white are not so sharp and too flat.

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1617748105314.pngjacquelingphoto2017_2-1617748163892.png

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines