• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Contributor - Rejected Image

Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am new to Adobe Stock Contribution and I have had an image rejected and I would like help to know where it could have been improved.  On the image, there are some houses beneath the main subject of the photo and I blurred them intentionally using Photoshop so they were less of a distraction.  Is this the problem?

Thank you

Keith

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Hi Keith,

There is a halo around the building in the background. My eyes were first directed to the the buildings in the forefront and the blur is very distracting. I suggest you leave it as captured. Overall the composition is not its best, but that might not affect the decision to reject. You should have either taken in all the buildings in the frame, or go higher to capture the one in the background.

To check your files, for technical issues, noise, focus, and other errors, zoom to between

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Hello,

Unfortunately, the whole image isn't sharp. I can see signs of camera shake:

D80_4577-camera shake.jpg

It won't pass on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant , Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Hello keith.spencer,

Please find attached some non-technical notes I have made, and in agreement with "ricky336".

Apologies in advance for handwriting on your work, I found it quicker and was with the sole purpose of providing some help beyond the "technical issues" rejection legend we all might have get once or more in our work.

Just trying to provide an "out of the box" perspective.

Keep shooting, learning, and specially, having fun

Cheers,

V

keith-spencer_IMG-0071.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Keith,

There is a halo around the building in the background. My eyes were first directed to the the buildings in the forefront and the blur is very distracting. I suggest you leave it as captured. Overall the composition is not its best, but that might not affect the decision to reject. You should have either taken in all the buildings in the frame, or go higher to capture the one in the background.

To check your files, for technical issues, noise, focus, and other errors, zoom to between 100 and 200%.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jaqueline

Thank you for your constructive comments - they all help to improve the quality.

Keith

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Keith,

You are welcome.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Unfortunately, the whole image isn't sharp. I can see signs of camera shake:

D80_4577-camera shake.jpg

It won't pass on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ricky

Yes I can see that now - thank you.

Keith

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello keith.spencer,

Please find attached some non-technical notes I have made, and in agreement with "ricky336".

Apologies in advance for handwriting on your work, I found it quicker and was with the sole purpose of providing some help beyond the "technical issues" rejection legend we all might have get once or more in our work.

Just trying to provide an "out of the box" perspective.

Keep shooting, learning, and specially, having fun

Cheers,

V

keith-spencer_IMG-0071.jpg

V

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vences

Thank you for your pluses and minuses, and also your humour.  It all helps

Keith

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately  this not me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines