• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New contributor

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am a new contributor and I want to know if I can upload my pictures to another site.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Yes, the images that are accepted by Adobe Stock and not exclusive to Adobe and can be uploaded to other stock sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Hi @Milagros5FCE and welcome to the world of stock.

As a contributor, you are providing non-exclusive content that you can use commercially and non-commercially for your needs including social media. This includes also that you can upload and offer the same assets to different competing stock media companies as long as they don't claim exclusive right on your assets. It is indeed not uncommon to find the same assets on different stock media and I can tell, from my experience, that assets that

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the images that are accepted by Adobe Stock and not exclusive to Adobe and can be uploaded to other stock sites.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Milagros5FCE and welcome to the world of stock.

As a contributor, you are providing non-exclusive content that you can use commercially and non-commercially for your needs including social media. This includes also that you can upload and offer the same assets to different competing stock media companies as long as they don't claim exclusive right on your assets. It is indeed not uncommon to find the same assets on different stock media and I can tell, from my experience, that assets that sell here may not sell elsewhere and vice versa.

I wish you good luck and many sales.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines