• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New here. Got rejected.

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I wanted to start posting and just created an account and started posting but was rejected saying 'technical difficulties'. Can anyone please help for these ones and guide for the next ones to upload?

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Technical Issues refers to the fact that your photos contain problems that currently make it unsuitable for stock selection.  In your photo of the sunset, it is very noisy and underexposed offering no details with the trees in the foreground.  I would also suggest that the composition could be better as well.  I'm not sure who would want to purchase a sunset photo with a rooftop with satellite dishes on it.  Sunsets are a great way to improve your photography skills, but Adobe Stock has millions

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Technical Issues refers to the fact that your photos contain problems that currently make it unsuitable for stock selection.  In your photo of the sunset, it is very noisy and underexposed offering no details with the trees in the foreground.  I would also suggest that the composition could be better as well.  I'm not sure who would want to purchase a sunset photo with a rooftop with satellite dishes on it.  Sunsets are a great way to improve your photography skills, but Adobe Stock has millions of photos of beautiful sunset photos, so even if you do get a sunset photo accepted, be aware you probably won't make a lot of money off of it unless it is spectacular and something new.

The photo of the bicycle has blown out highlights with the sun and no clear focus on the bike.

IMG_20210821_190649-EFFECTS1.jpg

When you look at your photo at 100% magnification, you can usually see where the problems lay- noise, no sharp focus and haloing.  Besides those technical issues, this photo would have been rejected for Intellectual Property (IP) violations.  You would need to remove the name and logos off of the bicycle as the manufacturer already holds the copyright on this bicycle design.  Even with the logos removed, the design and style of the bicycle may trigger a copyright infringement.

If you are new to stock photography or need a refresher, take a look at some of these resources - they can be very helpful when you're first starting out.

I hope this helps you out and better luck with your future submissions.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot Rob 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@reedesign1912 wrote:

Even with the logos removed, the design and style of the bicycle may trigger a copyright infringement.

I doubt! It would need to have a very iconic design for this. But logos need to be removed and they are everywhere on a bike.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines