• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New "Updates from your Adobe Stock submission" email

Contributor ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate the single email rather than one email per submission, but there is no indication of which submissions in review were approved or rejected in this email (except for the one large thumbnail).

I keep meticulous records of which files have been accepted so that I know which files have not yet been submitted. On the contributor dashboard, the only sort options are downloads or date.  However, "date" is the upload date.  So when I submit 100 files at once, they all have the same date and they appear in some random order which has nothing to do with the order in which they were uploaded or the original file name.  Files are reviewed in a seemingly random order, and just approved files are mixed in with files that were approved previously.  When trying to find the submissions that were just approved, I have to visually go through every one from the same submission date to find the ones newly approved - a very time consuming, tedious, and error-prone task.

Possible solutions:

1) Include thumbnails of all submissions newly approved in each email, instead of just one thumbnail (preferred).

2) Add original filename to the file data availble to the contributor when a file is selected on the dashboard.

3) Go back to sending a separate email for each reviewed submission.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, I've shared it with the Product Manager for review. As you know, historically we have sent one individual for each asset reviewed. For artists that submit bulk content, that proved to be a very labor intense process to go through them. We feel this is a dramatic upgrade to the overall workflow but will take your notes into consideration. 

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback, I've shared it with the Product Manager for review. As you know, historically we have sent one individual for each asset reviewed. For artists that submit bulk content, that proved to be a very labor intense process to go through them. We feel this is a dramatic upgrade to the overall workflow but will take your notes into consideration. 

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mat,

Thanks for your reply.  I'm confused, though...  if people who submit bulk content (like I do) were spending a lot of time going through the individual emails, that must mean that there was something in each email that they needed.  Otherwise, they would simply select them all and delete without looking at them.  If there was something in each email they needed, they are not getting it now that there is only one email for each group of reviewed files with no detail except for the number accepted, rejected, etc.

I hope your product team takes this seriously.  It is nearly impossible to keep accurate records of accepted files now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines