• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New work

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am new here. Could tell me what is wrong with my work? Why are they not approved?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe are looking for world class commercial photography. Sadly, Adobe are not looking for art, unless it is technically perfect photography at the same time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, Adobe gave a reason for rejecting it, so please let us know. There are at least 3 possible in this case - did you include a model release?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suspect the reason for rejection is "Technical Issues" (although @Test Screen Name  is correct that a model release would also be required.)

The image has a lot of grain / noise, it is softly focused and the white balance is off (it's too yellow.)  It looks like you took the image with your phone.  While not impossible to get stock quality photos with your phone, it is more difficult because of the small sensor and the automatic processing your phone does to the images.  Regardless of what equipment you use to take the photos, the same standards must be met for stock photography. 

It's important to view your image at 100%-200% to see any potential issues.  Here is a snippet of your image.

IMG_2784a.jpg

The issues I mentioned become very evident when viewed at 100%.

Take a look at some of the helpful resources here:

I hope this helps.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines