• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Newbie photographer here

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my photos have been rejected for technical issues 😕 They're my first ones so I was kinda expecting it. 

Any tips appreciated! 
Can place names be put in the title or is it better to be left as "beach photo with young girl?" 

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

So I see your images, and it's fine but you can't upload direct photos without any lightroom minor color grading.

I suggest use your lightroom to color grade your picture and export 4000px or higher.

Set color to sRGB.

Note :- Don't do so much editing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't do any editing as I wasn't sure what to do! lol 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first photo is not sharp. Look at the log at 200%. It is fuzzy. also your horizon is not level. Your sky should be darkened to bring back details.

The second photo is not sharp.

The third photo has too much foreground and your subject is looking out of the photo. The shadows are too dark and the sky needs the details brought back.

The Subject in the third photo should be emphasized and properly cropped.

For example:

1-Edit.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. That is really helpful! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Munimages ,

I like you first photo. However it has noise grains and a bit under exposed. The third photo is also a little underexposed.

For the second photo you should either zoom in more on the subject or add more depth to include more of the background. Zooming in more on the subject would be a better choice. There is also clolor fringing in the highlights.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1658506002978.png

All your photos seem a bit cool. As for the fourth image, I believe you placed the focus at the wrong point plus you might not have had enough depth. More of the centre leaf should be in focus to include the waterdroplet in the center.

In general, you make nice photos. 

Since you are new you might find some new point at the Adobe contributor Guides, the 7 tips to get your files accepted and some extra details including what to look for and how to check for errors.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you're new to Stock, read these links.

Better luck with your next submission. 🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines