• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Newer photos not visible on portfolio page

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a new contributor, so please bear with me.

I've 41 approved photos, however my public portfolio page shows the older 26 photos, newer ones are not visible. I thought it would take time for them to show up, but it's already been nearly 3 weeks. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Portfolio URL: https://stock.adobe.com/contributor/200465538/russell

Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Contact contributor support. I suppose they need to re-index your portfolio.

Need help? (Stock Contributor Support)

[Edit: OP is not located in Indonesia. My error.]

Please note that as you are located in Indonesia, not all of your assets are showing when you are looking to your portfolio with “id” as country code. You need to change it to “ca” or similar to see what is shown “to the rest of the world”. Even so, some pictures are really missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are those assets approved? If yes, do they show in your dashboard?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, they were all approved and I can see them when going to their individual links, such as https://stock.adobe.com/stock-photo/id/463295692

I think my portfolio page needs some kind of manual refresh from Adobe staff?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact contributor support. I suppose they need to re-index your portfolio.

Need help? (Stock Contributor Support)

[Edit: OP is not located in Indonesia. My error.]

Please note that as you are located in Indonesia, not all of your assets are showing when you are looking to your portfolio with “id” as country code. You need to change it to “ca” or similar to see what is shown “to the rest of the world”. Even so, some pictures are really missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not located in Indonesia, but I'll use the Contact us link and see how it goes. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not located in Indonesia

By @Ekushey

I see, I misinterpreted id=identifier for id=Indonesia country code. Just checked with my pictures… 😉 But yes, Contributor support is the way to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*Bump* Nobody is around to help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, we're mostly just users like yourself. It appears Adobe employees ignore this forum, at least at the moment.

Try your luck on Discord. I know that it was relatively easy to contact Adobe Stock employees through there some time ago. Not sure nowadays, as I haven't used it in months.

https://discord.gg/S6Nt4A6

Let us know if you were succesful contacting anyone over there 😉

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the clarification, I'll check if I can manage to get help from Discord or not...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked my question on #ask-adobe, no answers, and then the channel got spammed (crypto stuff), no actions from Adobe staff. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be patient, it's still early morning in the US. Give them a chance to have breakfast and a coffee before they start their work day and eventually check if there are requests on Discord.

Adobe employees are easily identifiable, so if you check Discord from time to time, you should notice them immediately.

Hope that helps,

Michael

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That makes sense, thanks again. I'll keep you updated. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem has been solved! Thanks for your suggestion once again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome!

Good to know it's resolved.

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I know what the solution is? I have a sam problem here. I appreciate any help you can provide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted an Adobe staff on the Discord channel mentioned above, and they sorted it out for me. Give it a try. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First question is: where are you located? Which is your country? The country will give an indication if it is a standard situation or an error. You can post the link to your public portfolio here, and I can have a look at it. There is nothing confidential in that link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines