• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No email when selling pictures

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I also have not received any emails about sold pictures for several days. I have not changed anything in my account. I ask for help.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Hi thauwald

You no longer get e-mail for each photo sold. You will now get a daily sails e-mail of the aggregate daily sales of the previous day. Otherwise check your spam folder.

See notification at  Change to sales notification emails .

Please let us know if this was helpful.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Looping in MatHayward​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thauwald

You no longer get e-mail for each photo sold. You will now get a daily sails e-mail of the aggregate daily sales of the previous day. Otherwise check your spam folder.

See notification at  Change to sales notification emails .

Please let us know if this was helpful.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The daily email with the total sales of the previous day I receive. Only I would like to continue to know which pictures were sold at what price. The sum in itself I'm sorry siwieso in my account. Nevertheless many thanks for your info and greetings

Pia

[Moderator Note: Personal information removed.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thauwald-pictures

You are able to see what picture was sold, and the royalty received on the website.

On the black menu bar click on Insight.

On the new page below the black menu bar click on My Statistics.

On the left column of the new page set the days you wish to query. The from date first, the to date last. For a day the same date would be at the top, as well as the bottom. Yesterday to current would be yesterday's date at the top, and today's date at the bottom.

Click Display Statistics.

Look to the right column and you will see the assets sold, and earnings for the period you selected.

I hope you find this helpful

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear jacquelingphoto2017, thank you for your help. I have now set up my account so that I can see the daily sales. However, the small pleasures of e-mails sent when pictures are sold do not replace this setting  . No thanks and best regards

Pia Thauwald

————————

Moderator removed personal info

Am 15.03.19 um 19:43 schrieb jacquelingphoto2017

jacquelingphoto2017  created the discussion

"No email when selling pictures"

To view the discussion, visit: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10980965#10980965

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thauwald,

I do not understand what you mean by "the small pleasures of e-mails sent when pictures are sold do not replace this setting". Are you seeing the images on the statistics page?

Regards

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s easy: if you have a small number of sales, there is no difference, if you have a lot of sales, it’s nicer to get a daily summarize.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not receiving any aggregate daily sales emails. I have checked my email settings -- they are set up to receive them, but I am not getting any.

Also . . . how can I find notifications from Adobe on my account?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Linda,

please look into my answer here: Re: Change to sales notification emails

Regards,

Abambo.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines