• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Info on WHY Image Was Rejected

Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an image that was rejected but nowhere does it tell me WHY. Adobe gives me a link to WHY an image might be rejected. Things such as technical issues, aesthetics, etc. but I have no idea the reason for this particular image. Was it technical, was it aesthetics, I have no idea?  This is very disappointing since how do we improve if we have no idea why a picture is turned down. Admittedly this image is more than a bit abstract, esoteric and not a true form of reality. Maybe that's the reason for rejection but maybe it's a noise issue, maybe they think it's not sharp enough. Who knows. Their rejection message is so bloody vague.Man carrying sack of wheat in the old market section of Delhi, India.Man carrying sack of wheat in the old market section of Delhi, India.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020
Please note that images need to be perfect from a technical point of view, as this gives potential buyers the most possibilities.

The image is all blurred. If it wouldn’t be blurred, it would need to have a model release.

Refusal reasons are all generic, but point quite well into the problem with a little experience.

Abambo.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please note that images need to be perfect from a technical point of view, as this gives potential buyers the most possibilities.

The image is all blurred. If it wouldn’t be blurred, it would need to have a model release.

Refusal reasons are all generic, but point quite well into the problem with a little experience.

Abambo.

Sent from my iPad
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, I don't think so. First the image is a pan with the head area sharp yet face is concealed so no need for model release. Just my two cents after nearly 45 years of making my full time living shooting stock. I guess it's possible the Adobe editors aren't familiar with this technique either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess it's possible the Adobe editors aren't familiar with this technique either.

I guess they are. But anyhow you didn't tell us the refusal reason.

I do not think that the face is that much concealed. The individual pictured has a high chance to identify himself on the picture. 45 years ago, GDPR and similar was simply not there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for feedback. What is perfection? If you look deep into digital
technique here you will probably find many many errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If looking the picture at 100% or 200%  and you detect no flaws, than the image is perfect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I can tell, the face isn't sharp. Because you have panned this shot, nothing is sharp and that could be a problem.

D1657191_1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The woman is imaginary, this is a drawing. Actually the second picture was
rejected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your answer is not understandable...there is no woman here in the picture... If you have a different request, please open your own thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines