Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No puedo ingresar a Adobe Stock o Publicar Fotos desde Lightroom

New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola

No puedo ingresar a Adobe Stock o Publicar Fotos desde Lightroom, sin importar en que nevegador trabaje al tratar de ingresar me sale este error.

Ya he intentado cerrar la sesiones que tengo abiertas en el computador y tampoco funciona.

{"error":{"code":500,"application_code":"INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR","x_request_id":"adcb525e-3f65-413f-b516-9ab01279d44e"}}

Adicional y creo que es relacionado me sale error en Ligtroom  (ver anexo) 

Hello

I cannot enter an Adobe Stock or Publish Photos from Lightroom, no matter what browser I work in trying to enter my sale this error.

Additional and I think it is related to my sale error in Ligtroom (see annex)

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you requested to have your account deleted in 2018 and that's why you're seeing this error now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for the reply. What should I do to revive this account. He wants to do it because I currently have the photo plan with Adobe and I use the ligthroom with this account. I am very attentive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines