• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non accepted illustrations

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, ive just started in stock, i dont seem to understan why they rejected me some illustrations, it says quality issues but i cant notice them, can some one explain please?

thankss!

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

These appear to be Generative AI assets. Did you follow Adobe guidelines for category, titles and keywords? The first one has very soft focus and unrealistic shadows and geometry. The second seems to have very little in focus and chroma noise.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These appear to be Generative AI assets. Did you follow Adobe guidelines for category, titles and keywords? The first one has very soft focus and unrealistic shadows and geometry. The second seems to have very little in focus and chroma noise.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey jill, thanks for your help, yes they are ia generated, but im just doing that by now, trying a little bit. but they accepted me many ia generated images. By the way, how much ia images do you think it takes to get some profit? taking in count you do relatively good images. 

Thanks man

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably need a lot of assets. Stock is very erratic and you make sales, when you have a lot of assets of the right topic. That will enhance your chance to appear in searches. Having themed pictures for different occasions around the year helps.

Your second has also a kind of watermark in the lower left corner:

IMG_1390.jpeg

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did not answer: Did you follow Adobe guidelines for category, titles and keywords? If the answer is no, please say so, because you have a big problem we must try to help you with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not an AI contributor, so I have no idea how many assets you need in your portfolio in order to generate ongoing sales. From my perspective it seems that there is a lot of competition from many very similar looking assets. Keep in mind that the royalty you get for most images is $.33 or $.99. My lifetime average is $.94 per photograph. You need to decide for yourself whether the modest royalty that you might earn justifies the cost of generating, editing, titling, keywording and uploading to Adobe Stock. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines