• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non-compliant and Property Releases

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read through the forums and still can't find the answers.

I've submitted a few of my ink drawings and they've accepted them.

So far, my paintings and illustrations have either been declined for Property Release or Non-Compliant.

Not sure I understand why.

Property Release came about with 2 paintings I did.

One of a Butterfly, one of a cat.

What "property" are they referring to?

(I'm still waiting to see if those will now be accepted, although I signed the release since I am the Artist).

Now I've gotten 2 declines for Non-compliant on paintings I submitted.

(Once again, I'm the Artist).

If they aren't good enough for Adobe, that's fine, just say so.3 Friends.jpg

But they don't have to confuse me by asking for Property Releases and non-compliant when it's my work of animals.

Attached is a non-compliant.

Any feedback is appreciated.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Add the property release to every picture you upload and that show your artwork. Do not resubmit the rejected artwork without addressing the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SHrenchir

That's a lovely work of art. I believe the moderators do think so also. Your photographs, videos, artwork are your property. If you should submit the artwork, video, or photo someone else produces, that's their property. You know you're the artist for these artwork, neither Adobe nor their customers know that. The only proof of who's the artist, is the presence of a signed property release. Therefore you complete one filling it out as the Property Owner, and the Artist (photographer), Fill in all the relevant credentials, your name, address contact info and so on, select "Individual Owner", and sign as the property owner, and as the Artist.(on the form Artist refers to the photographer). You will however need two people to complete and sign the witness section. These are people that will witness to your signature, therefore your signing date, and theirs must match. The non-compliant rejection is because you resubmit without providing the property release. Do that often enough, your account gets bard. Therefore if there's a reason for rejection, that you do not understand, it is best to post to this forum first for answers before resubmitting. You will find the following link very useful. Please be sure to read all the information of the sub-links.

tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle

Account and submission guidelines at Adobe Stock

Do's and don'ts for selecting and editing photos for Adobe Stock

Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add the property release to every picture you upload and that show your artwork. Do not resubmit the rejected artwork without addressing the issue.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this image a painting or made by filters from a photo ..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines