• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non Compliant Image Clarification

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had images rejected before due to keywording / title issues (I am always too wordy and descriptive) and sometimes for artifacts (don't always agree or see the specific issues, but at least I know what that means) but a rejection for an image described as non-compliant is a new one for me, so just trying to really understand what that means. A reduced size version of the image is shown below. I don't have access to Lightroom, so this was resized from a jpg using Irfanview, but the original image is a mild crop from a 50 MP DSLR, so it has plenty of resolution and no artifacts (and it was not rejected for that reason in any case...) So if this crudely resized version has those issues, I think it would not have been present in the originally submitted image.

This is an image of Square Tower House in Mesa Verde National Park, USA

LRCC_MVNP_SquareTowerHouse_TAP33901_small.jpg

Would appreciate any insights from the many of you here with more experience than I have to help me know what they are alluding to when rejecting this as non-compliant.

Thanks bunches,

ML

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello mikel37894953. One must be in compliance with all of the guidelines, limits, regulations, and laws put forth by Adobe for stock contributors. So, pick one compliance and see if you have ignored it. Yours look like it - it might be a property release for native historic landmark. Here are just a few of the many things Adobe provides to help you. Best regards, JH

Best practices for contributing stock assets

Here is a summary of tips to ensure your success:

• Aim for quality: Work to master your media, paying close attention to craftsmanship.
  • Observe content requirements: Adobe Stock content types requirements
  • Observe:
  • Index carefully: Describe your content accurately, paying attention to title and keywords. For more information, see Make your content easy to find with the right keywords.
  • Be persistent:
  • Protect yourself: Understand and abide by intellectual property laws. Obtain permission for all content that includes recognizable people or property in the form of a model release or property release. See the Legal guidelines
  • Don’t spam:

Forum.  Property release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock is also an important document to read through. Property release guidelines will link you to "Known Image Restriction".

Property release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock should give you a clearer understanding of what is required. Known image restrictions will give you a more comprehensive knowledge of what is not accepted, and with other's, what composition is accepted.

Adobe tips re Releases and copyright issues.

Modern architecture with unique building structures requires a release

created posted here by Mat Hayward in Adobe Stock Contributors Staff

. We will not accept images of private property for commercial licensing without written permission from the property owner in the form of a property release. This is as much for your protection as it is ours. The policy is firm and we will always err on the side of caution if there is any doubt about the intellectual property during the review process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mikel,

Non-compliant means you have ignored moderator's request, or company policy. Is this the first time this image is rejected? Was it rejected prior to now and you resubmit it without providing or correcting what was requested? The first rejection reason is what you need to address and it is likely a request for property release as Joan highlighted. If that is the case, you need to download a property release form and have it completed and signed by the owner, or approved personnel responsible for the park, yourself as an artist, and witnessed, then resubmit.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines