• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

non compliant image

Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a image ejected for non-compliant image. Why and how to change it to meet the requirement? Thanks for help!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of image is it -- photograph (JPG) or a vector graphic (AI, EPS, SVG)?

Did you carefully read the submission requirements in your Stock Contributor User Guide?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is jpeg photo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's what is on the Adobe help page:

Files may be considered noncompliant due to watermarks, inappropriate or irrelevant keywords or titles, or questionable or defamatory content. Also, if you get a reminder to provide or resolve a problem with a release and you resubmit the file without addressing the issue, we’ll reject it as noncompliant. 

However, the image is so blurry that it should have been rejected for Technical Issues

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I know this photo is a little blurry and I will be understandable if it get rejected by technical issues. However it is by non compliant image which make me want to find out what the real reason. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this photo is a little blurry and I will be understandable if it get rejected by technical issues. However it is by non compliant image which make me want to find out what the real reason. 

By @Michael Jin

Non-compliant is also used if the image is blurry like hell. Your image is a little too much blurry.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not get any reminder to provide or resolve a problem but rejected directly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's quite possible that the Moderator just selected the wrong rejection reason. Since the errors are not fixable, you should just move on to finding other saleable images in your archives. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe this may have been taken through the window of a plane, and that the subject of interest may be the bird in the centre, rather than the blurry mountain. But it is not a very clear picture of the bird, and rarity counts for nothing with stock... this does not account for the non-compliant tag, but it's not recoverable. Compare your competition. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may have been rejected by the artifical intelligence filters due to less than optimal image quality. 

Only submit your best work to Stock.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess is it is so blurry that it was interpreted as a "blur" for use as a background, and Adobe does not accept this type of image, they get rejected as non-compliant.

Some other sites do accept blurs for use as backgrounds, if they appear marketable, but Adobe does not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines