• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I first submitted the image with a signed model release using Adobe stocks method of sending the release to the model for signature then using a signature image to sign the release myself and return. After waiting to find out that the image did not have a release form I reapplied making sure to add the form as well and returned with a non-compliant image. This is the second time this has happened in where there was a release form signed yet came under non-compliance. As it was the same model separated eight months in time it would lead me to believe that it was the model I has selected to use.

So my question is if I am using the Adobe stock supplied model release with all parties signing the release, why has it been deemed non-compliant? Is it due to the models ethnicity?

Ashley Jones_103.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Hi, nice photo! Adobe tells the new stock contributors not to sign or copyright any stock presented. Take off your signature and resend. Let me know what happens? Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image sent to Adobe stock does NOT have a watermark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, nice photo! Adobe tells the new stock contributors not to sign or copyright any stock presented. Take off your signature and resend. Let me know what happens? Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2018 Jun 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have a look at your keywords, maybe there is something wrong there. Obviously, it is not due to the ethnicity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines