• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non-compliant Image

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone advise why this was rejected as Non-compliant.  I am new to this and need advice.

Thanks for the help.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Remove that signature & date from your submitted photos.  Stock is not an art gallery.  Stock images are used for commercial purposes: products, merchandise, marketing, videos, TV ads, etc...

Also don't crop images too tightly.  You clipped the bird's tail which makes this image less desirable for purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Including your watermark makes it non-compliant; however even if you remove that I think it will be rejected on the basis of technical issues - primarily focus because the head and beak are not in sharp focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know as I can't see your attached file (yet).   Non-Compliant usually means it doesn't meet the submissions requirements or it's not allowed to be used commercially as desribed in the Stock Contributor User Guide.

Photographs:

• Image format: JPEG 
  • Color space: sRGB
  • Minimum image resolution: 4MP (megapixels)
  • Maximum image resolution: 100MP (megapixels)
  • Maximum file size: 45MB (megabytes)
  • No logos or watermarks allowed.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remove that signature & date from your submitted photos.  Stock is not an art gallery.  Stock images are used for commercial purposes: products, merchandise, marketing, videos, TV ads, etc...

Also don't crop images too tightly.  You clipped the bird's tail which makes this image less desirable for purchase.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Including your watermark makes it non-compliant; however even if you remove that I think it will be rejected on the basis of technical issues - primarily focus because the head and beak are not in sharp focus.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines