• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did my image get rejected for NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE?   This image is 25-30 stacked images to help eliminate noise.  I'm just curious to see if there is something I can fix?  

File ID: 489460545

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Este tipo de fotografia, por lo que tengo entendido es extremadamente dificil y el ruido de iso me parece que es inevitable en  mas o menos grado, no tengo equipo y no he probado por eso ignoro si se le puede  eliminar el ruido y no confiaria mucho en un arreglo con software puede que al suprimirlo de esa forma  borres unos cuantos miles de cuerpos celestes. Yo por mi parte te felicito por el logro, me gustaria saber mas  sobre esta tecnica de fotografia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this case, it didn't get as far as a human looking at it. Going to the basic (computer checked) requirements:

TestScreenName_0-1646251519469.png

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/photography-illustrations.html

You can fix the colour space, but don't increase resolution. Bear in mind that Adobe's reviewers are not astronomers; you may have removed noise but I think they will see it as blurry. They might even see the high magnitude objects as over-exposed. Yes, I know that's the nature of the beast...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First off, this came out pretty well and surpassed my initial expectations before opening.  I see very little noticeable noise at 100%, the stacking certainly had the intended effect of noise reduction.  A bit past 100% there is some noise in the highlights though.

This was shot on a tracker, correct?  I personally would have opted for a lower ISO and longer shutter speed if the Earth's rotation wasn't a limiting factor.  It would have helped with the noise.

If you are able to sort out the color space and size issues I did spot what I think are correctable technical issues.  There is something about the black and white levels that look off to me, but I don't think this is the sort of photo that you can go by the histogram.  Blacks just above clipping and whites bumped up a bit looked right to me.  I'm with @Test Screen Name about the sharpness potentially being an issue, but I think this one is worth a shot.

Good luck!

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines