Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non-compliant vector rejection

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, guys!

I recently got "non-compliant vector" rejection in my submission. I don't really understand it but in the previous submission it was approved. That was the same design format with the rejected one even the style, element, keywords and the tittle is the same.
I really apreciate for anyone who can explain and help me with my problem

Thank you!

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Hi @annasq26988149 ,

• My experience with non-compliant rejection is it usually follows a previous rejection. If your file is rejected and you resubmit without adressing the issue you will receive a non-compliant rejection.
  • If I understand correctly that you resubmit a file that was previously accepted, that'll earn you a rejection of similar or possibly non-compliant rejection.

Best wishes 

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the issue is with the domain names.  www.example.com  is to be used instead of www.yourbrand.com 

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html

Files may be considered noncompliant due to watermarks, inappropriate or irrelevant keywords or titles, or questionable or defamatory content. Also, if you get a reminder to provide or resolve a problem with a release and you resubmit the file without addressing the issue, we’ll reject it as noncompliant. 

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's make sense, but on the later batch submission one of my design template had  the same domain names dimmy text and it was accepted. That's what makes me confused. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting one accepted by error does not mean that it was correct. For URLs you should use the generic reserved for this.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @annasq26988149 ,

• My experience with non-compliant rejection is it usually follows a previous rejection. If your file is rejected and you resubmit without adressing the issue you will receive a non-compliant rejection.
  • If I understand correctly that you resubmit a file that was previously accepted, that'll earn you a rejection of similar or possibly non-compliant rejection.

Best wishes 

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- I talk about the previous submission batch, a previous week submission, not this recent submission. It got rejected on the first attempt. Then I deleted an "information" that written on the image stating "Images not included & fully editable", it's a template BTW. It's because I forgot to delete it. Then I resubmit it for the second attempt and it got aproved!

- That was the previous batch submission. It got rejected and then I made some revision and it got accepted upon resubmit.

I noted what went wrong on the previous submission and apply it to my recent submission and It rejected again with same reason.

Any other suggestion, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you noticed that the logo next to "fresh" is very similar to a version of the ADIDAS logo? maybe that's why

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@PepeCastro wrote:

Have you noticed that the logo next to "fresh" is very similar to a version of the ADIDAS logo? maybe that's why

That's IP!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @annasq26988149,

I assume all your vector designs are your original, hence you own them. I suggest you submit releases with all your web or app designs. 

Best wishes

Jacquelin 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines