• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not accepted for technical issues

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. Im new in this community. Yesterday I submitted my first photo. Now I got the message, that they cannot accept my photo due to technical issues. I really wish they would also say what the issue is, but now Im counting on your help. I dont have much experience in this, so I really appreciate your help.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Zoom to 200%, there are hardly any details to be seen.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Hello,

Composition is a factor to consider as well. For stock photography, it's badly composed.

Have a read of this from Adobe about how to create better photos:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe-stock-contributor

Have a look at the Adobe Stock tutorials:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zoom to 200%, there are hardly any details to be seen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe do require all pictures to be world class commercial photography. It's a nice picture of a nice dog, but it isn't yet world class technically. But you should also bear in mind that Adobe Stock already has over 3 million pictures of dogs. That's a lot of competition. Your dog picture may never even be seen, still less licensed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Composition is a factor to consider as well. For stock photography, it's badly composed.

Have a read of this from Adobe about how to create better photos:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

Have a look at the Adobe Stock tutorials:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not a great picture from the perspective of composition or subject ... and would never sell ... but technically it's fine.  My advice is not to bother with Adobe and submit your images to some of the other libraries such as Alamy, Getty and Shutterstock.  Chances are, you'll have more success there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

... but technically it's fine.  My advice is not to bother with Adobe and submit your images to some of the other libraries such as Alamy, Getty and Shutterstock.  Chances are, you'll have more success there.

By @Deleted User

The picture has technical problems. As a buyer of this picture, I would be very disappointed with the quality of the picture.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines