Why my those image not

Accepted please give me a reason 

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us some more details of the rejection given. Was it technical, was it a copyright problem or poorly designed?

Over all you may have some interesting concepts but they look a bit rough. The designs are a bit weak. Maybe "clean" them up a bit?  Otherwise I'm not sure what the rejection was since you really didn't divulge on details on the rejection.

Might wanna look at what's being offered for download already here. Competition is tough. So yeah clean up that design. šŸ™‚

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your helpful guidance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply 

Please give us some more details of the rejection given. Was it technical, was it a copyright problem or poorly designed?

Over all you may have some interesting concepts but they look a bit rough. The designs are a bit weak. Maybe "clean" them up a bit?  Otherwise I'm not sure what the rejection was since you really didn't divulge on details on the rejection.

Might wanna look at what's being offered for download already here. Competition is tough. So yeah clean up that design. šŸ™‚

By @PaintedKitty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Chako7371 ,

The lines on this first file are not all closed.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1659589550003.png

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines