• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not Accepted

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stoke didn't accept my picture, I think it looks good but I could use some constructive feedback.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although I no longer live there, I lived in a town near Harrisonburg for several years.  Go Hokies!  

When viewing this image zoomed in a bit I spotted some noise and banding in the darker areas of the image, and noticed the bottle wasn't quite in focus.  I'm guessing noise and sharpess issues are why it wasn't approved.  I suspect the photo was underexposed to compensate for the bright sun.  I personally would have shot this on a tripod at a smaller aperture and exposure blended some lighter and darker shots to get both a well exposed bottle and a well exposed sky.  Some fill flash would also compensate for the bright sky and dark foreground.  

I hope this helps!

-George Folster
FB-1.JPG

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While you're learning photography, try to keep the sun at your back or overhead.  Don't point your camera directly at the sun.  It's bad for your eyes, it's bad for your camera sensor and it rarely works out as expected.  Your camera tries to overcompensate for the excessive sunlight by underexposing the subject. Professionals can get around these extreme challenges with special filters, shades, multiple exposures and post-editing.  But beginners can't.  Unfortunately, this photo isn't good enough for Adobe Stock.  But keep working at it.

See links:

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to do better.

23062021-IMG_0254-2-2.jpg

The copywrited name has not been removed. The photo is not propely cropped. Thge photo is underexposed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines