Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Not accepted

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_0924.JPG

This is my first picture posted on this site and I just want to know the reason(s) this one wasn't accepted

TOPICS
Contributor critique, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @H2sh ,

Please zoom in on your photo to between 100 and 200%. You will see that it is very noisy and also it is underexposed.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunatly that day was super cloudy and I tried reducing the ISO but I'm not really a pro so I ended up with an underexposed shot. Anyway, thanks a lot for the feedback, it really helps.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to do post processing. Increase the exposure, sharpen nd do noise reduction. There are also burned out areas in the sky that need to be corrected. I would also remove the lake. It too has no details.   There are several programs, like Adobe Lightroom, even free ones for this purpose. 

IMG_0924-2.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines