• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not approved image because of technical issues - help

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe don't seem to want to help us provide a better content, but they pointed me to ask the community... so here I am. What can you guys tell me about what could be wrong with my picture, so I will not do this again?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Composition. See https://helpx.adobe.com/bg/stock/contributor/user-guide.html/bg/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-t... which describes the EXACT problem found in your image, under "General composition". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got an error when clicking the link you sent me. 

It says Forbidden. You don't have permission to access /bg/stock/contributor/user-guide.html/bg/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.ug.html, on this server.

I don't have the access to this link. Could you copy the information here so I can read? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The lighting is not good. The foreground is completely engulfed in dark shadow. Also Stock images should be horizontally and vertically straight.

Adobe Stock looks for highest visual and technical quality. See links below.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines