Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Object created by myself / intellectual property refusal

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I uploaded photo of 2 gift packaging of bottles and everything there was created by myself. (stickers, ribbons, paper and letter M)

Is there way to pass that information to Reviewer during submitting ? I do not see any field like that there.

File ID I am referring to: 129607612

Thanks

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

This might be a late answer, but just in case it is not, or others might be searching; all creation that might attract intellectual issues, an Intellectual property form must be completed and signed by the creator. If the artist (stock contributor) is the creator of the art, or asset, then the artist will sign as the property owner, as well as the artist and have the form witnessed and signed by someone else. All dates must match. If the electronic method is used, then no witness is required. Fill out the artists information and enter your e-mail address as the owner, the form will be sent back to you for your signature.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines