• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Odrzucenie zdjęcia z powodu jakości.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cześć. Ostatnio kilka zdjęć, które przesłałam zostało odrzuconych z powodu słabej jakości. Proszę o opinie co było nie tak, czego unikać w przyszłości?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Witam,

Although the photos you have submitted are actually quite good, unfortunately, they are not for stock. I think the main reason is the focus. although you intended to have a shallow DOF, again for stock it isn't suitable (generally speaking).

Also, in the second photo, don't do selective colouring if intended for stock! I think this is the main reason.

I would also like to point out that there are gazillions of flower photos in the stock database. They have been done to death; you will be better off putting your attention to something that isn't heavily represented!

When submitting photos for stock you have to think about their commercial use!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bardzo dziękuję za odpowiedź i cenne wskazówki - na pewno je wykorzystam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Proszę bardzo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your first is underexposed as shown by the histogram:

Abambo_0-1682176780721.png

You also have visible noise in the picture.

Your second has similar issues with exposure and noise. In addition, you desaturated the background. As @ricky336 said, Adobe stock does not appreciate that.

Abambo_1-1682177098142.png

Your third is also underexposed, and the DOF is too narrow.

Your fourth is again very noisy. I think it's missing contrasts. In addition, you missed the focus on the flower heart.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bardzo dziękuję za konkretne wskazówki. Zastanawia mnie "desaturacja tła" stwierdzona na 2 zdjęciu. Poprawiłam to zdjęcie jedynie kadrując i zmniejszając ekspozycję. Tło było nie ruszane, wygląd zawdzięcza zastosowaniu nietypowego obiektywu (helios M44). Będę tego unikać. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am puzzled by the "background desaturation" stated in the 2nd photo. I only corrected this photo by cropping and reducing the exposure.

By @meija1

It may well be, that reducing the exposure is creating the desaturation effect. Reducing the exposure on a white background creates a gray background, and that's the same optical effect than desaturating the background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rozumiem, dziękuję.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines