Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Old fotolia account. Unable to log onto adobe stock

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I signed up to fotolia back in 2015 and have a handful of images there.  I haven't logged on since about 2016, but still receive regular emails from fotolia when an image sells etc.

However now fotolia has merged with adobe stock, I am unable to log in to Adobe using my fotolia email and it says my email is not registered.  

Can anybody help?

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

You need to sync your Fotolia account with Adobe stock. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/contributor-fotolia.html

If you run into trouble, contact Adobe Stock Contributor support: Need help? (stock contributor support) 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@KatieMcG I'm pretty sure that you'll need to log into Adobe with your Adobe User ID. If you used the same email that you used when you signed up with Fotolia, that's fine as long as you still use and have access to that email account. All payments on sales originating at Fotolia are paid into your Adobe Stock Contributor account. Why don't you start by creating an Adobe Stock Contributor user account by signing up with whatever email you use and a password, confirming the email account, and then you can go about making sure your Fotolia images are in your Adobe account. Does that make sense? I don't believe that you will be able to use your Fotolia UN/PW to automatically log into Adobe without setting up a new account.

Become an Adobe Stock Contributor: Step-by-Step Guide - Worksion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to sync your Fotolia account with Adobe stock. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/contributor-fotolia.html

If you run into trouble, contact Adobe Stock Contributor support: Need help? (stock contributor support) 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines