• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

one or more technical issues

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, please tell me why not taken illustrations for technical reasons?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can easily make my own abstract images in Photoshop.  Why would I purchase them from a Stock agency?  Adobe Stock inventory already contains plenty of abstract backgrounds.  Stock customers come here in search of life-like images or drawings that represent real things they can use in commercial projects.   I just don't see much commercial value in any of these, sorry.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the first image there is a lot of digital noise, particularly in the darker areas. In the second image, you have blown highlights with a magenta hue in them. Similar issues in the third image.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not noise, but a natural, watercolor granulation, but I realized that it was not suitable.
Thank you for your reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a shame you can't make these into a set but as already mentioned, its not commercial viable around here or anywhere these days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think that there is a chance to get those accepted, if you refine your scanning/photographing skills. Your scans are out of focus, and I think that I see the same defects that @Jill_C sees and in my eyes, they are not introduced by the watercolour.

I agree with @Nancy OShea on the commercial value, and I doubt that you will generate many sales with such backgrounds.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines