Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

opinion on the reason for the refusal

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!
I would like to hear your opinion on what could have caused the refusal.
I will be grateful for constructive criticism.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all I think the shadows are too dark. 

But what is this? AI-generated? Photo copy? your own design?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's AI-generated.

I tried to make the description and keywords you posted on the site relevant.

There are different directions in creativity. Do you think deep shadows could be the reason? If I lighten it, then all the “gothic” look will disappear. Is not it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with @RALPH_L that the foreground could be lightened a bit. I'm never quite certain how Moderators evaluate such a highly stylized image, but I think there aIMG_0403.jpegre a few details that could be improved. The man doesn't seem to have an eye, and the free floating branch in front of his coat should,probably be removed. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thank you all for your comments, I will correct it.

It would be interesting to find out what is the real reason for refusal to accept a job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Moderators are not given enough time to enumerate every issue in an image. They just push the reject button as soon as they spot one issue. That is why Adobe has provided this forum for other Contributors to give their input. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quote It would be interesting to find out what is the real reason for refusal to accept a job.

By @Vic-toR

It would be interesting, but there are 2 problems with that: 

1. Moderators don't write critiques, that is time consuming. 
  2. They refuse at the first error and stop checking the asset. If there are multiple errors, you would just correct that one and resubmit and earn a next refusal.

As a contributor, you are supposed to submit perfect assets only. The checking is done to protect the customer from erroneous assets, not to tell you your faults.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the moderators tend to apply the same rules to stylized images such as this as they do to images that more closely resemble photography or even vectors. If this were a vector, for example, the man's hand might be found acceptable, but the woman's fingers are too thin an elongated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the advice!
I will work on my mistakes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's too dark and low contrast for someone to use in print.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's a great image - I think it's rejected because the glass he's holding is missing the bowl. You only see the stem and base. There's also something about her bust that doesn't fit her twist, but I don't think that matters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This won't print well.  It's too dark. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The first issue I see, and the main one,  is that it is just too dark as several people have already mentioned!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have multiple errors in this asset. The biggest problem is the weird twist that the girl takes. Her breast is turned to the viewer, while the rest is twisted to the side. 

In addition to what has been said, you should check also for artefacts in the bushes.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Your comment makes me think about the bushes.
Thank you for your attention!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines