Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

owner authorization needed for my own creations

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. (sorry for my bad english)
I am uploading some illustrations to be sold with the contributor program.
Those files are rejected, because an authorization is missing : "Autorisation du propriétaire manquante" (owner authorization). But the owner is me. Many of my files have been accepted yet, but the last 4 files are rejected with this message.
Can someone explain me how to fix this? I would like contact the support but I don't find how.
thank you

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

You must make a legal statement that you are the owner. This is easy with the property release: you use yourself as BOTH the owner (of the copyright) AND the artist (photographer). It can be confusing because "artist" may lead you to think of the person who made the illustration, but it is a reference only to the art of photograpy. The "owner" may be the illustrator, or anyone the illustrator has sold suitable rights to (for example, a publisher; not usually the owner of a painting, who has no r

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must make a legal statement that you are the owner. This is easy with the property release: you use yourself as BOTH the owner (of the copyright) AND the artist (photographer). It can be confusing because "artist" may lead you to think of the person who made the illustration, but it is a reference only to the art of photograpy. The "owner" may be the illustrator, or anyone the illustrator has sold suitable rights to (for example, a publisher; not usually the owner of a painting, who has no rights).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Moving thread to "Stock Contributors" instead of "Stock," which is for using/downloading Stock content.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your answers.
I made documents (legal statement)  but it seems like this is not working. No news.
I precise that the images are illustrations, not photography.
thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You say "not working - no news". Did you submit again, with the property release? How long ago?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines