• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page not found after clicking on a photo that i uploaded and got approved...

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded 4 photos in here and got approved. One example is ID:469614553. But when i click that photo under search or search for that ID, it always says page not found. It is as thought none of my photos shows up in the search. How can i fix this?

Cheers thanks.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Yes, I can buy one of your images by following that link, but that is not how Buyers locate your images. They search on specific keywords, which is why you should spend some more time making your titles and keywords as specific as possible, instead of "Rhinoceros Hornbill" your title could be "Rhinoceros Hornbill Profile in Flight in the Jungle Against Green Background".  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I search on that image number I see your barn swallow, and when I click on your seller name I see 4 bird images. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much Jill_C. If you can see below, the address points to that photo ID when i click, but it always says page not found.

So it works for you. But do you know why i am unable to click on it or search that file?

NM_5150_0-1637280886165.png

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not certain. Here's another recent post on this topic: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/page-not-found-people-having-similar-i...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Just wondering, when you click on any of the photos shown in the address below, are you able to go to the buy page or it says page not found?

https://nubanmuthukumar.myportfolio.com/birds

Cheers thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I can buy one of your images by following that link, but that is not how Buyers locate your images. They search on specific keywords, which is why you should spend some more time making your titles and keywords as specific as possible, instead of "Rhinoceros Hornbill" your title could be "Rhinoceros Hornbill Profile in Flight in the Jungle Against Green Background".  

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh ok. Thank you very much for your valuable input. I am new to this, didnt know that. I will follow your advice and change accordingly.

Cheers thanks, much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one last question, sorry. When you click on one of my photos, may i know what comes out? Iam sorry to bother you but by any chance is it possible to snapshot what you see....? Because i only get "page not found". Since i am new to this, i just want to know what page a person might see when he/she clicks to buy.

Cheers thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

testx.jpg

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By chance, are you located in Malaysia? If so, it may well be that your pictures are open for sale in the world, but not in several countries where Adobe is obliged to do additional scrutinity. Even that there are also reports of pictures that get incorrectly indexed. As @Jill_C sees your assets, that, however, can't be the problem. BTW: I see your assets too. 

By going to: https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/account

and clicking "see my public profile" you will see what people in your region see. If you edit the country code in the URL to something different, like "ca" you will see your profile as seen from most of the world. If I look at my profile from a Malaysia perspective, I see exactly one picture. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i am from malaysia. I click that link you gave above and went to "see my public profile". I can see the cover page of the bird. And when i click "see collection" it still comes out as page not found. Do you know how to change the region? i tried changing at the profile page to new zealand or UK, still the problem is there. Can you snapshot what you see when you click "see collection" in my public page?

I really dont know what else to do. I tried using different browser and from phone even. If i go to my public profile and click on any picture all i get is page not found.

Cheers thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit the URL. I've done this for you, so if you click the link below, you will see what the world sees: https://stock.adobe.com/ca/contributor/210713488/nuban

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow it works i can see it now. Thank you. But in the future, when i add more photos, should i still add to here?

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/portfolio

And when i go to my profile (as url below), and when i click public profile it still goes to the old one, where i get page not found.

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/account#contributor-info

It only works, when i click the link that you gave. But i am still posting under the above url where it still goes to "my" malaysia domain.

https://stock.adobe.com/my/contributor/210713488/Nuban%20Muthukumar

I am sorry to ask all these questions, i just have no idea how to fix it. Your help is very much appreciated.

Cheers thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines