• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page not found Sorry, that page doesn't exist Try your search again

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Despite the stock photo I shared 16 days ago, I cannot view it on the computer and I get an error like the one below.

In other forums I read I was told to delete the cache, I tried logging in from incognito tab and it didn't work.

NOTE: Works on mobile devices

Tested Browsers;
- Opera (Mac OS)
- Opera(Windows)
- Chrome(Mac OS)
- Chrome(Windows)
- Safari(MacOs)

Ekran Resmi 2023-03-01 21.41.18.png

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'lll need to be signed into the Adobe Stock website to see the files available to you. Some locales limit what is available, you are in one of those locales.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the stock photo I shared. Shouldn't it be visible to everyone in the store?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No! There exist restricted countries, that do not show automatically all accepted assets. I suspect, that this is for staying compliant with local laws. It's, however, only a minor problem, as your asset is visible and for sale in most of the countries.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you receive an acknowledgment from Adobe that the image was accepted? Once you've uploaded it, it enters the Moderation queue for review, which can take anywhere from a few days to possibly as long as a month, depending on the asset type.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I got approval on February 14, 2023

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ekran Resmi 2023-03-02 02.51.45.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, let me see if I can find out what's going on here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ugur.altnsy  We value your feedback and I have forwarded your concerns to our product management team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me see, if I did understand your problem: 

You are a contributor and have an asset accepted and you want to check on the other side, that it is open for sales?

You probably live in Turkey and Turkey is a respricted country, where not all assets are shown immediatly. Indeed, they will need a second level of moderation and that moderation only kicks in, if your asset has shown a decent success in the non-restricted regions. There is nothing you can do about that, except to wait for getting the right number of success to liberate some of your assets. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am a contributor. All I have to do is wait? The page opens in browsers on mobile devices, not in computer browsers. What is your comment on this?

my phone is safari browser ->

IMG_B4C4FDF53215-1.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your region?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And as you are there: post the asset number or a link to the asset, so that I can have a look at it. I simply don't want to type...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Region: Turkey
Asset number: 571683610
Link: https://stock.adobe.com/en/stock-photo/id/571683610

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please excuse the delayed response. It should not show up, whether you are checking on your phone or on your computer. But your phone may be using a generic address and stock cannot determine your location (Turkey).

Your asset is visible outside of Turkey, however: https://stock.adobe.com/ca/stock-photo/id/571683610

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem now. When I open my asset on my laptop (Chrome), "page not found" appears. But, when I open the same link on my iPhone (Safari), it goes seamlessly.

Have you had solutions for this issue, Mr. Ugur.Altnsy?
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem now. When I open my asset on my laptop (Chrome), "page not found" appears. But, when I open the same link on my iPhone (Safari), it goes seamlessly.

Have you had solutions for this issue, Mr. Ugur.Altnsy?
Thank you.

By @nahumam

I would guess then that you are also located in a restricted country.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response.

So, my assets will not appear on global channel or it such a delayed process?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response.

So, my assets will not appear on global channel or it such a delayed process?

By @nahumam

No, it's the contrary. The world sees your assets, just a few restricted countries do not. Turkey is one, Indonesia is one, Malaysia is also one… Assets need to get a second vetting, and that vetting is done based on sales or downloads or interest. We do not know the exact parameter for this to happen. But it's true for my assets and for your assets. When I'm looking at my assets using a Turkish URL, I see only 3 assets in my portfolio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see. Your explanation is tremendously clear and helping me.
Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2023 Oct 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines